Great news – knee pain does not mean that surgery is necessary. We offer several non-surgical knee programs. Those include injections involving viscosupplementation with all-natural substances that provide cushioning and lubrication to the knees.
Request a no-risk appointment to see one of our experts and find out if this knee protocol, that is covered by most insurances including Medicare, is right for you.
Click on the image below to view a video of this procedure
Why Suffer Needlessly?
Too many people are living with knee pain. In fact, many people with pain from bone-on-bone osteoarthritis have been able to stave off knee surgery for several years. Unfortunately, many feel that they have no choice but to get knee replacement surgery, yet they fear these potential risks and complications:
- Post-surgical pain that can persist for days or weeks
- Allergic reactions to surgical anesthesia
- Injury to nerves and blood vessels in surrounding areas
- Swelling, fever and drainage caused by infections
- Bleeding or blood clots that can cause additional swelling, skin discoloration and that may have serious consequences
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) – undue pain with a lengthy recovery
- Stiffness and limited range of motion
- Skin complications and excessive scarring
Why subject yourself to these risks?
With our knee therapy program we combine viscosupplementation to replace the synovial fluid with physical therapy and a special knee brace to support your knee joint after our knee therapy protocol. We found that the combined approach of these treatments are the main reasons for our success.
Physical therapy for knee pain focuses on the muscles, ligaments, and returning strength and normal function. If you tried physical therapy alone it may not have worked for you because it treats only one aspect of your condition and not the actual physical structures of the joint itself. Yet in combination with the viscosupplementation therapy, physical therapy is a critical part of strengthening and supporting the knee.
Our knee-unloading support device has been shown to increase joint space, reducing the pressure on the cartilage of the knee as well as the knee capsule. In concert with our Knee Program, this un-loading effect allows the the knee viscosupplement injection to bond with the bodies existing synovial fluid with greater ease resulting in both faster and longer lasting positive pain relief and healing outcomes.
● Adjustable – Multi-directional adjustments lessens pain and aids the viscosupplement in bonding with the knee joint’s existing synovial fluid
● Durable – Rivets are used, instead of screws that come loose or break
● Wearable – Fits beneath slacks so is worn more often
● Comfortable – Cushioned to avoid skin irritation extending wear time
This brace is beneficial for any person who has lost synovial fluid in the knee and are suffering “bone-on-bone” pain.
Alternatives for Knee Pain Relief
In other cases, some patients with knee pain are not good candidates for knee surgery. For those people, there is still hope. In most cases, we are able to obtain relief through one of our programs that can be repeated once every six months. Instead of giving up hope, let’s work together to resolve your knee pain today.